Monday, October 28, 2013

Day 27 & 28 of the 30 Day Book Challenge

Day 27 - The Most Surprising Plot Twist or Ending:
Days of Blood And Starlight, Laini Taylor

So spoilerific that I mustn't tell a thing.  I can say that it involves the White Wolf, Karou and
someone from Karou's past.  It's mind blowing, and I cannot begin to express how eager I am to the next installment.

Day 28 - Favorite Title of a Book
Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them (A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right,  Al Franken


Nothing political about this title, no sir.  Paired with the cover of the book, there is a high probability that most conservatives are going to avoid this political .  I tend to run a bit liberal in my political beliefs, along with Al Franken's antics I was enthralled when I first caught a glimpse of this book.  

No comments:

Post a Comment