Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Day 30 of Book Challenge

Final day 30 of 30 day Book Challenge - My Favorite Book of All Times

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, by J.K. Rowling



It is no secret that I love the Harry Potter series.  The moment I finished the final book I nosedived into my first and only bookish depression.   There is a special place in my heart for Harry, Ron and Hermoine.  Seeing these three wizard friends finally go off on their own on a mission to eliminate Voldermort was incredibly satisfying.  Harry Potter from start to finish was mastery story-telling of epic portions.  I try and avoid using the word epic, but it always ends up coming out - IT WAS EPIC.  The ending taking place where it all began - a battle of good versus evil.  Wands down, my most treasured book to date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment